New Kaizena audio-feedback add-on allows users to open within Google Docs…no need to visit the website!
Among the launch partners of most use in classrooms and libraries are:
- EasyBib’s Bibliography Creator: allows you to search EasyBib and generate citations in MLA, APA or Chicago Manual of Style formats.
- Thesaurus: highlight a word and synonyms appear in a sidebar box to the right of your document
- UberConference: seamlessly organize a Web conference within Google Docs
- Table of Contents: creates a clickable table of contents in a sidebar box
- OpenClipArt: Find clipart from among more than 50,000 images and click on an image to insert it into your document
- Kaizena Shortcut: opens your document immediately in the audio feedback app
- ProWriting Aid: offers a plagiarism, redundant phrases and grammar check
- Template Gallery: allows you to select document formats, for instance: resumes, letters, invoices, calendars, planners, attendance sheets
- Track changes: Manage the editing process when collaborating on a document
- LucidChart: create and insert flowcharts, mind maps, and diagrams directly into your document
- Calculator: a simple calculator appears in the right sidebar for help with basic math
Note: Add-ons are not available for Google Spreadsheets unless you’ve installed the Google Sheets refresh.